Course Changes/Additions (Section Level) (After DCU has closed)

What is it?

This is a request to make a change to current course sections - these changes could include time, day, schedule type, instructor, cap (after the course cap manger closes) if you are looking to request a room change please fill out the request for classroom change form. 

Who can use it?

All Department Chairs, Program Directors, Academic Administrative Assistant, or other appointed responsible staff member. 

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button.

Request Service


Service ID: 27265
Wed 4/18/18 11:09 AM
Wed 3/4/20 1:46 PM