Course Withdrawal

What is it?

Graduate Students use this form to request withdrawal from a course within the regular withdrawal period.  Please complete the requested fields within the ticket. An additional form is not required.

Undergraduate students may not submit a request to withdrawal using this form.  Undergraduate students must visit the Advising Center Website for instructions and link to the undergraduate withdrawal form.

Administrative Offices may use this form to submit an approved withdrawal request on behalf of a graduate or undergraduate student.

Who can use it?

All Department Chairs, Program Directors, Academic Administrative Assistant,Advising Centers, Graduate & Doctoral Students.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button.


Request Service


Service ID: 29345
Fri 7/27/18 11:45 AM
Mon 6/1/20 4:44 PM