Course Withdrawal - Undergraduate Students

What is it?

Undergraduate Students should use this form to request to withdrawal from a course within the regular withdrawal period.   Please see the Academic Calendar for withdrawal deadlines.  Prior to submitting an online course withdrawal request, you are required to consult with your advisor and obtain their approval to withdraw.  Please also notify your professor that you have withdrawn form the course.  If you have questions, please contact your Advising Center.

Who can use it?

Undergraduate students.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button.

Request Service


Service ID: 52151
Wed 1/11/23 3:29 PM
Tue 5/30/23 9:56 AM