Creating a WordPress page is very similar to creating a post. Just remember that pages are intended for static content.
Follow the video or read the directions below:
Creating a WordPress Page
1. To get started adding a new page to your WordPress site, find the Pages menu in the WordPress Dashboard Navigation menu. Click Add new.
The WordPress page editor looks nearly identical to the post editor, except for a few different boxes located on the right side of the screen.
2. Add the title of the page, like About.
3. Next, add some content.
4. The Publish section of the page editor is exactly the same as for writing posts. When you’re ready to publish, you can either publish immediately, save this or a draft, or schedule the page to be published later.
5. The Page Attributes section applies a parent page and template to your new page. For the Parent section, you can arrange your pages into hierarchies. For example, you could create this new page with additional pages under it. There are no limits to how many levels you can nest pages.
8. Preview the page one last time, then click Publish. You’ve added a new page to your WordPress site.