Skip to Knowledge Base content

How do I determine if I have used up all of my free printing?

To get a report of your print jobs for the semester or if you have any questions please contact the TSC through the Service Catalog – General Question, call 610-660-2920, or stop by Science Center 129.

If you would like to view the transactions that have been deducted from your SJU Hawk Card, please visit

Was this helpful?
0% helpful - 2 reviews


Article ID: 8277
Sun 8/9/15 2:59 AM
Wed 5/9/18 4:51 PM