Are Graduate Student eligible for Federal Pell Grants or PHEAA State Grants?

Federal Pell Grants are not available to Graduate Students. Only undergraduate students who are enrolled in a degree or certificate program and who have not received their first bachelorĀ“s degree.

Graduate students are not eligible for PA State Grants. The Pennsylvania State Grant Program is administered by the Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) and provides grant assistance to undergraduate students who are enrolled in at least a two-year program and who are Pennsylvania residents, graduated from a PA High School and enrolled at least half time.

100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 52681
Wed 4/25/18 5:00 PM
Tue 6/6/23 11:10 AM