Can I receive financial aid if I am enrolled in three credits this semester?

Federal regulations require students to be enrolled at least half-time in courses that apply toward their degree to be eligible for federal aid.  Half-time enrollment (6 or more credits/semester for undergraduate students; 3 or more credits/semester for graduate students) is a requirement for receiving a Federal Direct Loan. If you drop below half-time status, all or a portion of your loan may need to be returned to the Federal Government.  

100% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 52683
Wed 4/25/18 5:04 PM
Thu 9/17/20 11:54 AM