How is financial aid for PLS, Haub Degree Completion Program, and Graduate students handled in the summer semester?

The summer semester is made up of two sessions and federal rules remain the same during the summer.  In order to be eligible for federal aid, a student must be registered at least half time (6 credits for undergraduate adult learners; 3 credits for graduate students) in courses that apply toward their degree during the semester they receive aid.  Six credits in one session or three credits in summer session one and three credits in summer session two will satisfy this regulation for undergraduate adult learners (a total of 3 credits across all sessions combined will satisfy this requirement for graduate students, as long as the courses apply toward their degree or certificate program.

Print Article


Article ID: 52734
Thu 4/26/18 10:09 AM
Tue 6/6/23 11:10 AM