If my parents are separated or divorced, which parent’s information should I be listing on the FAFSA?

Tags fafsa parent

Include the financial information from the parent with whom you lived with most during the past 12 months. If you live with both parents an equal amount of the time, (mathematically only possible in a leap year) the parent who provided the most financial support should complete the parent portion of the FAFSA.


Article ID: 52738
Thu 4/26/18 10:12 AM
Tue 6/6/23 11:10 AM