While using Veteran Benefits, what should I do if I decide to change my enrollment status?

Please let the Financial Aid Office know immediately if you chose to change your enrollment status.  This includes dropping a course, withdrawing from a course or changing your major.  We must then notify the VA.  Overpayments may result when you drop or withdraw from a class and this will be determined by the VA.

If a refund is due based on a change in your registration status (Drop or withdrawal of a class) it will be processed according to the SJU Tuition Account Refund Policy

  • If the payment was made directly by a third payer  (i.e. VA, TA) the refund will be processed directly to them.


Article ID: 52788
Thu 4/26/18 12:26 PM
Tue 6/6/23 11:10 AM