How do I change a Cap or Instructor on a Course

As a Chair or Program Director you can change the cap and instructor of courses in your department.  Please follow the rules below to access the Course Cap Manager (this cannot be done once the course starts). The Course Cap Manager is located under the Quick Links section of the Nest.

You then choose your Term:

Then you may search by subject and course - You will only see the departments you have access to:

Print Article


Article ID: 54634
Wed 5/30/18 10:37 AM
Thu 6/10/21 1:58 PM