How Do I Change a Students Grade?


All faculty submission of grade changes must be submitted through the Service Catalog - Student Records and Registration- Grade Change .


Note: Grade change submissions for courses 30 days after the end of the term will require Dean’s Approval. The Registrar’s Office will obtain this approval after your request is received through the Service Catalog.

Print Article


Article ID: 53740
Fri 5/11/18 1:03 PM
Thu 6/10/21 2:00 PM