Request Grade Change

What is it?

This service request is for instructors to request a grade change to a student's record after grades have rolled.

Please note that:

  •  Grade changes for incomplete grades will require use of this ticket, including those changes during the 30 day change period.**

Who can use it?

SJU Instructors.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button on the right end of the webpage.

Request Service


Service ID: 27260
Tue 4/17/18 12:02 PM
Thu 5/25/23 3:21 PM