How do I drop a second major or minor?

If you wish to drop a minor or second major you must fill out the Drop Minor/Second Major Form 

For a walk through, follow the steps below:

1. After clicking the Drop Minor/Second Major Form, click the "Request Service" button as pictured below.

2. After clicking the "Request Service" button, you will be brought to the major form. Fill out the information requested and submit when ready.

3. Make sure to receive confirmation that you have dropped your second major or minor. 

Additional Help: 

 For more information on major request forms, please visit the Academic Advising webpage


Article ID: 53743
Fri 5/11/18 1:10 PM
Wed 4/19/23 2:18 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)