Drop a Minor or Second Major

What is it?

Submit this form to drop your minor or second major. Your request does not need to be approved by your faculty advisor or advising center.
The minor or second major will be removed from your academic record, which you will see reflected when you review DegreeWorks or your transcript.

Who can use it?

SJU Students.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button on the right side of this webpage.

Request Service


Service ID: 26723
Wed 3/14/18 10:38 AM
Wed 4/26/23 2:55 PM