How do I change a Cap or Instructor on a Course

As a Chair or Program Director you can change the cap and/ instructor of courses in your department.  Please follow the rules below to access the Course Cap Manager (this cannot be done once the course starts) The Course Cap Manager is located under the Faculty Tab>Faculty Resources>Course Scheduling System

You then choose your Term:

Then you may search by subject and course - You will only see what departments you have access to:


Article ID: 54634
Wed 5/30/18 10:37 AM