Student Re-admission

What is it?

Submit this form to re-admit students who have not been away from the University for more than 3 years.

Who can use it?

SJU Advising Centers.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button on the right side of the webpage.

Request Service


Service ID: 40015
Mon 10/21/19 11:50 AM
Fri 3/22/24 1:55 PM