Employee Transfer

What is it?

When an employee is removed from one department and transfers to another department within the university, it is the responsibility of the transferring employee's current manager to ensure all computing and information security related procedures are completed.

Who can use it?

** This form should be filled out when you have an employee LEAVING your department.  This form is not for requesting access for a new employee.**

By filling out this Service Request, you are expediting the transition process for the transferring employee.  You cannot fill out this form on behalf of yourself.

You will also need to make plans to acquire and return any keys to the Office of Facilities Management and make sure any 3rd-party access has been revoked if the employee will no longer need it in their new position.  If the transition requires the physical move of computer equipment or any other equipment, please contact the Office of Facilities Management.

Swipe Access - If the transferring employee has swipe access that needs to be revoked, you will need to contact the Office of Public Safety & Security.

Pcard - If the transferring employee is responsible for a university Pcard, please contact the Purchasing Department.

Department Share Drive/Google Group Membership  - Please be sure to remove the transferring employee from Google Shared Drives and Google Groups that they should no longer be a part of.

Where can I access this service?

In order to facilitate this process, please click the "Request Service" button to the right and fill out the Service Request information.



Request Service


Service ID: 10651
Mon 10/26/15 2:21 PM
Thu 5/27/21 8:50 AM