Change of Personal Information

What is it?

This form will be submitted if you would like to change your personal information with the University. You can change your name or update your Social Security Number.

Official documentation is required for change of name such as marriage certificate, Driver’s License or Court Order and for Social Security number change such as social security card or letter from IRS.

Addresses and Phone numbers can be updated in the Nest under personal information

Who can use it?

SJU Students can change their personal information using this service.

Employees, please contact Human Resources

Where can I access this service?

Please click the Request Service button on the right side of this webpage.

Request Service


Service ID: 26775
Thu 3/15/18 4:42 PM
Wed 9/20/23 1:32 PM