Degreeworks Issue/Questions

What is it?

This is a request to report an issue with your Degreeworks Record. If something looks incorrect or not slotting correctly please fill out this form. 

Who can use it?

Students, Advisiors, Department Chairs. 

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button.

Request Service


Service ID: 27270
Wed 4/18/18 11:59 AM
Thu 5/17/18 11:30 AM