Change of Major/2nd Major

What is it?

This service request is for when an approved change of major form has been completed it should be uploaded to this service.  

Who can use it?

All Department Chairs, Program Directors, Academic Administrative Assistant,Advising Centers 

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button.

Request Service


Service ID: 27425
Tue 5/1/18 10:28 AM
Fri 8/31/18 11:56 AM