Update Student Status, Attribute, or Hold

What is it?

Submit this form to change the student status or to add or change a student attribute.

Who can use it?

SJU Advisors, Departments.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button at the right side of the page.

Request Service


Service ID: 27873
Wed 5/30/18 2:23 PM
Wed 4/26/23 3:31 PM