Degree Verification Letter

Degree Verifications can we obtained through the National Student Clearinghouse. 

If you need any of the following you can submit a request here:

Pending Letter - If you need a letter for an employer or other to prove that you have finished your requirements but your degree has not been awarded yet. 

SACM/Consulate Requests- if you need a letter for SACM or your Consulate about degree requirements. 

Any other request should be submitted to the National Student Clearinghouse. 

Summer graduate are awarded on 9/15

Fall graduates are awarded on 1/15

Spring graduates are awarded on whatever the Commencement date is of that year in May

Request Service


Service ID: 30043
Wed 8/29/18 3:23 PM
Fri 1/15/21 9:51 AM