Withdraw from a Course

What is it?

All students should use this form to request to withdrawal from a course within the regular withdrawal period.   Please see the Academic Calendar for withdrawal deadlines. 

If you are an undergraduate student, you are required to consult with your advisor and obtain their approval to withdraw prior to submitting the form.  Once the request is submitted, a notification will be sent to the undergraduate advisor to approve the request. Please also notify your professor that you have withdrawn form the course.  If you have questions, please contact your Advising Center. If you are withdrawing from a course that has a co-requisite you will be withdrawn from both courses. 

Once a withdrawal request is submitted and approved it cannot be reversed. 


Who can use it?

All students.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the Request Service button.

Request Service


Service ID: 53007
Thu 6/22/23 2:05 PM
Thu 9/28/23 2:53 PM