Account Issues

What is it?

If you are experiencing an account or access issue not falling into the listed categories or have a question about accounts or access.

Who can use it?

This service is available to any employee or student of the University.  Guests of the university experiencing problems should let their SJU sponsor know of any issues and report the issue to the Technology Service Center.

Where can I access this service?

Please use the green "Request Service" button to the right.


Request Support


Service ID: 9824
Tue 7/28/15 2:34 PM
Thu 7/7/22 8:40 AM