I Need to Gain Access to Edit a Website

What is it?

IT offers an easy, non-technical way to manage University web sites through our Web Content Management System (CMS) known as WebEdit.  The WebEdit system allows University members to update existing web content, create new pages, and publish those pages to the public web server, www.sju.edu.

We also host a number of our sites on WordPress.  Many SJU departments and clubs utilize WordPress to share information with the community.

Who can use it?

WebEdit: All SJU employees can request access to CMS WebEdit.  The request must come from a department head or director.  

Wordpress:  All SJU employees can request a site through WordPress.  Students may also request club sites.

Where can I access this service?

In order to request access to CMS or a WordPress site or modify existing access to a website, please click the "Request Service" button on the right.