Save default signature in Outlook
After setting up Outlook with the G Sync connecter, you may notice when composing new messages that your default signature does not automatically appear in the message. Below are the steps to take to get your signature to appear in new messages.
- In Outlook, click on the New E-mail button (1)
- Click on the Signature button (2)
- Select Signatures… from the drop-down menu (3)
- Click on the New messages: drop down menu and select the default signature for Outlook to use (4)
- NOTE: If the drop-down menu is empty, you’ll need to create a new signature in Gmail settings: