My Recently Visited Services

Active learning is an instructional approach that engages the students in the teaching and learning process.

Qualtrics Research Suite is a powerful survey tool that is highly customizable and easy to use. With Qualtrics, you can design and distribute surveys, manage the responses, track the participants, and analyze the data, all in an easy-to-navigate, web-based interface.

Change the Fund - Org - Account associated with your Marketplace Store.

Blackboard Learn is SJU's Learning Management System (LMS).

All current and active SJU students are eligible for a Microsoft Office 365 account at no additional cost. This article explains how to obtain Office 365, how long it will work for you, and when you'll lose access to the software and any data you store within Microsoft's services.

To report any problems, have your voicemail password PIN reset or ask any questions about the university voicemail system.

IT obtains software licenses through educational and volume discounts by facilitating campus-wide agreements with University software vendors.

Ask a question about a general website request or issue.

Hooking up your Smart TV or Game Console to the SJU Wireless Network